Monday, July 10, 2006

Finishing up the House.... Sort of.

So I got the front 2 windows in. Not too bad it only took me 1 day per window. Now I could have done it faster, but I have found that working slow and methodical is much better, I tend to loose focus and make mistakes if I start working too fast. Now don't get me wrong, I still have lots of interior work to finish, but I spent my "vacation" finishing the porch, and finishing up the last little bit of siding that needed to be completed. So think are moving along. Mary also repainted the kitchen cabinets, I know paint and cabinets?. But this is what the previous owner left us with and a fresh coat of paint on poorly painted cabinets is better than poorly painted cabinets...... We may do the bathroom too... it could really use a coat of paint and there isn't much to paint. We will see if it gets accomplished soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»