Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blackout

Well we had a large storm tonight and lost power. It is amazing how much we rely on electricity for entertainment... And also amazing how less important power right now is.

A great example is this message.... Since I am blogging from my Treo I can compose and send this even in a blackout. Pretty cool!

So I have attached a picture to see if blogger will include it. If not it is the painted buffalo (Bison) which I sent a few seconds ago via picture mail.

The bison are pretty cool. They follow the same idea of the cows in NY. Artists psint them in all sorts of different ways they get displayed in the city amd then they are bid on to raise money for charity. A pretty cool idea and it is fun to look at these different bison in a number of different locations throughout the city.

Well it is late (I think M and I are still on mountain time). Besides since there is no power there is nothing else to do :-)

No comments: